Saturday, December 03, 2005

Trip Status

Just to clear up the rumors about the trip: I'm in Berkeley right now, waiting to hear if I got a job offer in New Orleans. The trip is still on, but there are two routes it could take now. 1) I get the job, go to New Orleans until Christmas, go to New York with Greta for New Year's, go back to New Orleans until late January, then leave for Indonesia with much more money in my pocket and start the trip with Greta. 2) I don't get the job, fly back to Seattle, pack my bags, fly to New Zealand, work on farms until late January, fly to Indonesia and meet Greta with significantly less money in my pocket, but...uh...a wealth of experience?

New Orleans/New York or New Zealand? Either way, I'm happy. The whole trip is still slated to last until early next summer sometime.

Pictures should be coming soon.

1 comment:

mike said...

Hi










Mike